Thursday, November 12, 2009

Honoring My Soldier & All The Veterans Who Serve And Are serving Our Great Nation!!

Photobucket


I never understood the true meaning of this day as a child.  I knew simply it meant one more day at home from school, to sleep in and play with my friends.  What a lifetime ago that feels today!!  I am so proud to be married to a man who serves in the military.  I now know the real meaning of this day and with a proud heart I write this blog.  Today I want to say THANK YOU to not only my husband but to so many brave soldiers, past and present who fought for our freedoms!! 


Photobucket





My Soldier, My Love, My Hero!! 
Thank you for all the sacrifices you have made with each time you answered  that call with a brave heart.   Thank you for your love and desire to make this world a better, safer place for your family & so many others you don't even know.  Thank you for fighting for equality and for our freedom.  

Photobucket


There is nothing that you would not do for our family, your commarades and our country. Because of your unselfish givings we live one more day in the land of the free.
 
  Photobucket

So many people call you amazing but I get to call you mine :)


Photobucket

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!
 
 
 
This year I am blessed to have my Soldier home.  I can't help but to still think of those soldiers deployed, especially as the holdiays are coming up.

 
You don't have to believe in the war, but we all  should feel proud to support the men and women who are doing their duty as they are called upon to fight  for equality and to defend freedom. Our soldiers,  our men and women,  are so far away from home, and need our support. Wear the ribbons, send the packages, but please don't forget to pray for them daily. Welcome them home and thank them personally when you can! Let them know America is proud of their service. Don't let one soldier feel alone while he is so far from home, let them all know we are thinking of them. http://www.anysoldier.com/ Try here for soldiers who are not getting the support from the homefront while deployed. Stand up America. They need you.
 

 
 
 
I did not make this video but it is such a great one and I wanted to share!!





No comments:

Post a Comment