Thursday, February 19, 2009

ABOUT ME

Photobucket

Devoted & Lucky wife to a computer guru who truly loves me and supports my many interests with few complaints. I am a stay at home mother to 3 teens (aliens), 2 pre teens and 2 little people. I guess you would call us a blended family. We are raising six kids together, of course there’s his, mine and ours, but we don’t think of it that way at all. I’m so very blessed with a large family(five of which I gave birth to). Parenting is HARD, and I’m learning as I go what works and how to pick my battles!!


I’m goofy, funny, compassionate & DETERMINED, Super Creative & Crafty. I’m a Computer Nerd & love it :) I’m a little random and like to be silly. I’m a lover of Chocolate, Music, Sushi, Cooking Multi-Culture food, Purses, Yankee Candles, a good deals, free stuff and creating computer graphics in my spare time. I drive my family crazy with my love of the little things, like swirly fonts, my lack of better organization and constantly rearranging my furniture. I might not always have the easy path through life but I strive to stay on the positive side no matter what the challenges!!